FTBLib Mod is a library mod that is used for all of our mods. Allows editing some configs ingame, multiple modes within the same pack, etc.
All mods that use FTBLib:
/reload [client] - Reloads server and optionally client /reload_client - Reloads client only /ftb_mode set <mode> - Sets current mode /ftb_mode get - Prints current mode /ftb_mode list - Prints all available modes /edit_config <ID> [group] [entry] [value] - Opens config Gui, if only 1st argument is given /set_item_name [Name...] - Sets item display name for held item, like an Anvil /ftb_notify <player|@a> [notification Json...] - Sends a popup notification to player
To change the mode, you can either type “/ftb_mode set [mode]” in chat or go to saves/world/ and type the mode in “ftb_gamemode.txt”
To change the mode, you can either type “/ftb packmode set [mode]” in chat or go to saves/world/world_data.json and replace “mode” value
No videos available
How to install FTBLib Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install FTBLib Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download FTBLib Mod
This mod is made by FTB, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.