Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 23, 2017
- Newest File: FTBTweaks-3.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
FTB Tweaks Mod 1.7.10 is a very simple mod that introduces the concept of game modes. For want of a better description this allows you to set up multiple minetweaker profiles and switch between them on the fly (no server restart required) This gives you the ability to have game modes like easy and hard etc.
It requires FTB Lib
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FTB Tweaks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by FTB, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.