Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2017
- Newest File: FTB-Achievements-220.127.116.11-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
FTB Achievements has been designed from the ground up in conjunction with FTB’s new SpeedRun map.
Warning to pack makers:
The initial versions of this mod have been made specifically for FTB SpeedRun. I do not recommend using this mod in your own packs until I make a more general use version with some documentation. This mod does change some core gameplay mechanics that cannot be disabled. If you have any feature requests or ideas please let me know on the issue tracker.
This mod is closed source for now, this is because it has some features that are used to connect to our leaderboards system. This is done to try and minimize cheaters. Once I work on a more general use version of the mod I will make it open source.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FTB Achievements Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by modmuss50, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.