Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 2, 2016
- Newest File: fruitcharcoal-1.7.10-1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds in game sugar cane, melons, carrots, pumpkins, wheat, potatoes and netherwarts.
Go to (Quick links)
By default, the biofuel will smelt 6 items.
Bits smelt exactly 1 item.
Base items, compressed, double compressed, Fruit Charcoals and Super Fruit Charcoals. Super Fruit Charcoals are pretty pricey, but are worth it.. Considering they smelt 25k items. There’s also 4x charcoals. Just smelt charcoals!
Potatoes, Wheat, Sugarcane, Netherwart, Cacti, Carrots, Melons, and pumpkins. (In non realistic mode, charcoal and eggs are used, too.)
There are two configuration modes:
- Realism: 2 items in the mod; All smelting goes into biofuel bits, can be crafted into chunks for more efficiency. This configuration is 100% configurable for burn times and amount of chunks. (Default)
- ?Not Realism?: Basically, any ?fruit? smelted goes into a charcoal(fied?) version. Not very realistic.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fruit Charcoal Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by MinecraftDevin11, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.