Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 29, 2017
- Newest File: FRSM - v. 4.0.22
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
FRSM Mod adds some “random” Stuff to Minecraft. Not useless Stuff, but so that it will kind of “fit into Minecraft”
- 6 Creative Tab
- 15 Blocks (9 with custom Model)
- 29 Items (15 Food)
- 1 Sword
- 1 Tool
- 2 Armor pieces (with special effects! invisibility and more)
- 1 Plant
- 1 Mob! (has no texture)
- 2 Translations (English & German)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FRSM – Fex’s Random Stuff Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by FEX96, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.