Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Francid Rabbit V1.1.6
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Francis Rabbit – Plant, Harvest, Give Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 will allow you to get stronger and progress by abstaining from expensive items [listed below] and giving some of your food for charity. By following the rules of the mod, you’ll be able to unlocks powerfull tools and weapons.
Plant, Harvest, Give
A chestpiece armor item that records your progression with the mod. Wear this item on your chest to progress through the mod!
Every minute in which you don’t have an expensive item [listed below] in your inventory you get 1 Faith Point. But if you are caught with expensive item on you, you’ll lose 30 FP [Faith points]. To see how much FP you have move your curser on the faith emblem.
NOTE: by removing the Faith Emblem from your chest or inventory your FP will be resetted to 0!
What are the expensive itemsblocks?
- every toolarmor piece with more than 200 durability, are considered expensive.
- The following list:
- Diamond and Diamond Block and Ore
- Gold ingot, Block and Ore
- Golden Apple
- Golden toolsarmor
- Golden Carrot
- Gold Nugget
- Emerald, Emerald Block and Ore
- Ender Pearl
- Ghast Tear
- Glowstone Dust
- Glowstone Block
- Dragon Egg
- Lapis Block
- Nether Star
[To Be Implemented later: An itemblock that can be crafted with expensive itemblock will also be considered expensive.
Also ore dict for other mods’ items]
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Francis Rabbit – Plant, Harvest, Give Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by IGodRabbit, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.