Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 28, 2017
- Newest File: [1.10.2] FrameBlocks-1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod came to be when I got annoyed with building stuff in survival. Always placing done some blocks like wool, glass or cobblestone to mark out the layout of my next building. Not only did my inventory get spammed with that stuff, it also took way to long to remove it again.
So I made my own blocks:
FrameBlocks: craft them once – place them indefinitly.
FrameBlocks are crafted with 1 dye of any color (the color will define the color of the frameblock – of course this uses ore dictionary) and 1 cobblestone (shapless recipe).
FrameBlocks do not deplete when you place them (you only need one per color and you could place millions of FrameBlocks) and break almost instantly when mined with bare hands (or anything else).
A friend asked me to upload this mod so he could download it easier… So here it is.
Use it. Or don’t use it. Whatever you want.
If a few people actually like this little something I’ll improve on it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FrameBlocks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by KurodaAkira, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.