Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: Fossils_Archeology_Revival-1.7.10_Build-7.2.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4 offers a variety of dinosaurs that are brought back to life through discovering bones, extracting DNA, creating Embryos, and making eggs. Along with dinosaurs there are other prehistoric creatures such as mammoths, smilodons, terror birds, dodos, and more.
Alongside with the new mobs you are able to make, there is an archaeological aspect for the people who like to explore more or collect beautiful new blocks.
- Minecraft mods 1.7.10
- Minecraft mods 1.7.2
- Minecraft mods 1.6.4
The Fossils and Archeology Revival mod not only adds the extinct creatures to the realm but adds so much more like fossils, eggs, ancient blocks and tools, as well as DNA and lab equipment. This mod adds everything you could ask for to build your very own Jurassic Park.
What’s really neat is you can be a real archeologist and find fossils and DNA buried around your world just like our own. And to add to that, with the materials you’ve collected you can actually grow your own dinosaurs in a lab.
The goal is to collect the fossils from fossil blocks. They look similar to stone blocks but when broken they reveal bones, relics or bio-fossils.
The bio-fossils are the key to creation. They’ll need to be analyzed and they have a chance of producing Dino DNA. Once you have the DNA you can cultivate it into whatever dinosaur egg the DNA came from. Then simply place the egg and wait.
This mod is incredibly complex and well executed. It adds a new dynamic to the game that gives the player another adventure to accomplish. However, it’s strongly advised to check the Wiki for additional content and tutorials.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by 4f6f3b , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.