Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 18, 2019
- Newest File: ForgeEndertech-1.12.2-184.108.40.206-build.0431.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
ForgeEndertech Mod is library and required for all Endertech mods, which are:
- Advanced Chimneys
- Advanced Hook Launchers
- Advanced Finders
- Large Ore Deposits
- Pollution of the Realms
- To the Bat Poles!
ForgeEndertech lib created by EnderLanky on May 8, 2016 and the last update for minecraft 1.14.4 mods on Dec 8, 2019, but it still beta version.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ForgeEndertech Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EnderLanky, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.