Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: ForgeSubWhitelist-1.9.4-220.127.116.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Forge Sub Whitelist Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 lets your Twitch, GameWisp or Beam subscribers automatically whitelist their self for your servers! Follow the simple instructions on how to set it up, link your accounts and off you go!
Why is this better?
- You don’t need to edit a whitelist ever! Like seriously, Set it up and forget about it!
- One auth, All servers. Once someone links their accounts it never needs to be done again regardless of whose server they are joining!
- No delay. No more do you need to tell people you need to wait X amount of time before they join! Its instant!
What it Do?
- Download and install the mod on the server.
- Follow the instructions for linking here: http://www.doubledoordev.net/?p=linking
- Link your subs to the same information above for linking their accounts.
- Enjoy playing minecraft with your amazing community!
The owner of the server (Whoever people are subscribing to) will always have access once configured. If they have anyone special they wish to allow on the server without a subscription they can OP or whitelist them and the subscription check is ignored.
Subscribers only need to auth once! This is not a single use list. If they have authed once in the past they can join your server straight away!
NOTE: This mod edits the vanilla whitelist function and keeps it on permanently even if it looks like its off! There is no way to turn it off unless you remove the mod.
How to install Forge Sub Whitelist Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Forge Sub Whitelist Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by DoubleDoorDevelopment, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.