Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 13, 2016
- Newest File: ForgeRelocationFMP-0.0.1.2-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Forge Relocation – FMP Plugin Mod 1.7.10 is an extension that allows proper movement of FMP tiles. It is not recommended that you move FMP tiles without it. Features include the ability to move multipart tiles correctly, being able to place parts inside frame blocks, and using covers to prevent sticks, and using panels to add solidity to sides.
It also serves as a test case of how other mod authors could use the API to add custom tile movers in case the default code does not work properly with their blocks.
It related with Project Red Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Forge Relocation – FMP Plugin Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Mr_TJP, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.