Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 27, 2016
- Newest File: [1.10.2]ForgeCreeperHeal-2.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Forge Creeper Heal Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is an open source mod for Minecraft Forge to auto-heal world after an explosion inspired by the famous bukkit plugin CreeperHeal from Nitnelave.
Clients don’t need Forge Creeper Heal installed to join your server BUT they need have Forge.
How to install Forge Creeper Heal Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Forge Creeper Heal Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by FRA_EyZox, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.