Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 5, 2017
- Newest File: ForageCraft 1.11 for MC1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
ForageCraft Mod aims to make survival mode easier by giving various blocks extra drops. For example:
- Carrots and potatoes can be found in grass blocks
- Pumpkin and melon seeds can be found in tall grass
- Ancient bones can be dug up from the dirt
- Leaves now drop some sticks
These are just a few examples, there are several more for you to find. Additionally, this mod also adds a crafting recipe to turn skulls into bone meal, and also allows you to cook PLANT poisonous potatoes!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ForageCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by theishiopian, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.