Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 13, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
The FNI Photo Realism Texture Pack has a medieval theme with lush grass and vibrant colours. The textures all look extremely realistic with fine details.
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.