Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 22, 2017
- Newest File: Fly Mod v1.1 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Fly Mod adds a 3D fly system to your Minecraft.
There are two keybindings for the Mod. By default H opens the settings menu for the Mod and B enables the fly system. With the settings menu you can adjust the following settings:
- Mouse control: Enables or disables the mouse control feature. It is responsible for the 3D fly.
- Fly up/down blocks: Defines how fast you will fly upwards/downwards when using the upwards fly key (jump key) or the downwards fly key (sneak key).
- Fly speed multiplier: Defines how fast the fly speed will be when using the sprint key while flying.
- Run speed multiplier: Defines how fast you will run when you are using the sprint key.
You can also adjust the settings by editing the flymod.json in your Liteloader config directory.
Currently the Mod is available for Minecraft 1.11 and Minecraft 1.11.2. The only requirements for the Mod to work are Java 8, a supported Minecraft version and the correct LiteLoader for your Minecraft version.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fly Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by MarkusWME, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.