Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 27, 2016
- Newest File: Flux Ducts v1.0.4 (for Minecraft 1.9.4 + 1.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Flux Ducts Mod adds a simple RF-compatible power conduit for use in Minecraft 1.8. The Redstone Flux API has not been officially updated to Minecraft 1.8. This mod was created primarily for use with Progressive Automation, which includes its own updated version of the API. This may or may not be compatible with other RF mods which may become available, but will be updated to the official API once that’s released.
Go to (Quick links)
RF-per-tick is configurable via the config file, as is the number of ducts per crafting recipe. By default this is 320 RF/t, and 5 ducts per recipe.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Flux Ducts Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by FyberOptic, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.