Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: Flowercraftmod v6.01 - MC1.10.2 Forge
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Flowercraft Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds 15 new Flowers (with Dye Recipe). New Biome “Phantasia” and 25 Big Flower, Flower Hedge, Flower Hedge Carpet, Petal Carpet, Flower Vine and many more..
Let’s go discovering more Flowers Mods
Go to (Quick links)
All Big Flower: Generated in the PhantasiaBiome or with special_bonemeal
All Flowers: Foxgloves, Lily, Peony, RedRose, Chrysanthem, Gardenia, Blowball, Thistle, Enzian, Orchid, BlackRose, Pansy gray, Pansy brown, Bluebell, Iris
Seed: 8014024815804958253 spawn in this Biome
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Flowercraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Blubbeltasche, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.