Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: FlourPower MC1.11 v0.0.3-1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Flour Power Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9 is a simple mod which allows the crafting of flour from wheat, and then the ability to smelt the flour into bread.
As of 0.0.2, it also adds recipes using flour instead of wheat for cakes and cookies, in case you crafted all of your wheat into flour! Every recipe can be disabled in the config.
At the moment this is all it does, as I made it for a modpack, however some friends are giving me some ideas for it to do in the future.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Flour Power Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Anteater46, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.