Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 29, 2016
- Newest File: Floricraft-1.11-1.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Floricraft Mod has Sachets which add new Effects to Player.
- Flower Cut – Required to craft Flower Stack.
- Flower Petals – Required to craft Sachet. Any petals has two types (Raw, Dry).
- Sachet – Add some Effects to Player.
- Flower Stack – Has two types (Raw, Dry). Raw Flower Stack may dry by being placed in a dark place.
- Round Bale – May change into Silage by being placed.
- Silage – Add Tempted Effect to Animals.
- Lycoris – Mystical flower caused by Zombie death.
- Temptation – Tempt nearest Animal.
- Tempted – Tempted Animals may follow Player or fall in love.
- Anti-Enemy – Reject nearby Hostile Mobs. They can not get closer to Player.
- Hemp – Required to craft Hemp Twine and Hemp Cloth.
This mod may be used in any Modpacks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Floricraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Hosta, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.