Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 15, 2016
- Newest File: FloodLights-1.9.4-1.2.5-143.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Did you ever want to light up a large area without placing a bazillion light blocks yourself? Then this mod is what you are looking for. FloodLights Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds the electric floodlight (powerable via RF, UE, and EU), a small electric one and a carbon based version as well.
Toggle their invert state via shift right click with empty hand, change mode (straight, narrow or wide cone) by using a wrench (and if neither BC, IC2 or CoFHCore is installed, a stick) and right clicking the floodlights. Dye them by rightclicking them with dyes, remove dye with wool. Power usage, range and refresh rate for the lights (how fast they are placed) can be set in the config.
Port to MC 1.8.x:
New update: first 1.8.9 release, it is still beta, the debug tool is not working properly and ic2 support still needs to be added. RF should work fine.
v1.2.0 (released as of 7/6/16 for 1.7.10, 1.8.9 version almost finished):
- added: grow light
v1.1.0 (released as of 5/2/16):
- added: light debug tool (see picture for the narrow cone floodlight with the debug tool held in hand)
- added: config option to disable IGW Notifier
- fixed: possible desync of invisible light blocks on world load
- updated forge version it is built against to 1.7.10-10.13.4.1558
v1.0.0 (beta released):
- UV Light that damages mobs, animals and players in a certain area
- enable electric lights to be powered by energy container items for EU and RF
- add in a configurable cooldown that turned off lights cannot be turned on again
- completely rework the lighting system
- some performance improvements
- some bugfixes
v0.6.0 (released as of 30/7/15):
- dye-able floodlights, right click with dye to change color, right click with wool to reset coloring to default
v0.5.0 (released as of 20/7/15):
- new lights: small floodlights that only light up the air blocks they touch. perfect for office buildings and factories
- the small light can receive up to 14 more models, just 2 implemented yet
- finally fixed cauldron compatability
- updating IGWmod compatability
- fixed version checker potential bug
- added creative tab for floodlights
- more localization stuff, everything can be translated now
- and ru_RU.lang by Xottab_DUTY
- added de_DE.lang by myself (Keridos)
- WAILA Integration
- NEI Integration
- Version Checker Integration
- Carbon Floodlight Fixes
- added in chat command to clear the light tracker /fl_clearlights, needs OP to run
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FloodLights Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Keridos, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.