Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 28, 2016
- Newest File: GakaisFlightTable-1.8-1.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
A table, that consumes different kinds of fuel to grant creative-like flying capabilities in a specified range. Flight Table Mod adds a machine which makes you fly like in creative mode. If the table receives a redstone signal, it is turned off. Leaving the range while flying, you will receive no fall damage.
- Feather (default: 12k RF)
- Redstone Feather (default: 48k RF)
- Redstone Flux (not available in 1.8)
- Creative Feather (infinite fuel, e.g. for adventure maps)
You can upgrade the range by inserting up to 64 glowstones into the upgrade slot:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Flight Table Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Gakai, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.