Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 24, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The zombie plague is spreading, and it’s time to defend yourself or die trying! Flan’s Zombie Pack Mod includes a zombie team with various melee weapons and a creeper class for kamikaze attacks, and a survivors class made up of people from all walks of life who have grabbed whatever weapons came to hand.
See also Flan’s Mods
How to install:
- Download and install Simple Parts Pack.
- To install a custom content pack, Download the file below.
- You should have downloaded a zip file with a folder and probably a readme inside.
- If the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory does not exist, create it. It should automatically be created when you run Minecraft with Flan’s mod installed.
- Copy the folder into the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory.
- Run Minecraft, and hopefully everything will work out nicely.