Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Flan’s World War Two Pack has cars, tanks, fighter planes, bombers, AA guns and a ton of weapons so you’ll be having fun for hours on end. The only way you would be having more fun is if multiplayer worked, but do not worry; that is coming soon.
See also Flan’s Mods
(The Sopwith Camel and Fokker Dr.1 are included with this pack because there is not enough content to create a separate WW1 pack)
It is much the same as the old mods with a few new additions :
- Deployable Machine Guns
- Japanese Weapons
- Russian Weapons
- Lancaster Bomber
Craft the weapon boxes, place them and click them for an abundance of weaponry.
German Weapon Box and Japanese Weapon Box
British Weapon Box and American Weapon Box
Russian Weapon Box
Sopwith Camel and Fokker Dr.1
BF109 and P-51 Mustang
Spitfire and Lancaster Bomber
Willy’s Jeep and Sherman
Kubelwagen and Panzer IV
How to install Flan’s World War Two Pack Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Simple Parts Pack
- To install a custom content pack, Download the file below.
- You should have downloaded a zip file with a folder and probably a readme inside.
- If the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory does not exist, create it. It should automatically be created when you run Minecraft with Flan’s mod installed.
- Copy the folder into the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory.
- Run Minecraft, and hopefully everything will work out nicely.