Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
The simplest pack of all, a pack of useless parts that do nothing. Flan’s Simple Parts Pack Mod provides lots of plane and vehicle components to allow custom content creators to make their own planes without inventing a whole new set of parts or making themselves dependent on Flan’s packs.
See also Flan’s Mods
Biplane Wing and Wooden Wing
Triplane Wing and Wooden Propeller
Wheel and Wooden Tail
Wooden Cockpit and Metal Wing Section
Small Metal Wing and Metal Propeller
Metal Tail and Metal Cockpit
Bomb Bay and Passenger Bay
Piston and V4 Engine
V6 Engine and V8 Engine
8 Cylinder Rotary Engine and Tank Shells
Small Bomb and Large Bomb
Napalm and AA Barrel
Small Car Chassis and Tank Body
Tank Barrel and Tank Turret
Caterpillar Track Piece and Caterpillar Track
How to install:
- To install a custom content pack, Download the file below.
- You should have downloaded a zip file with a folder and probably a readme inside.
- If the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory does not exist, create it. It should automatically be created when you run Minecraft with Flan’s mod installed.
- Copy the folder into the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory.
- Run Minecraft, and hopefully everything will work out nicely.