Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 16, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
I plan on making this a full resource pack I have been working on this for a while and I plan to add a lot more.
Also there is a model of a cake in there I can’t seem to get textures working.If you are wondering the textures that are changed is the armour, iron sword, diamond sword and a paintingworking on more things like the endoskeleton as the skeleton.
(This pack is work on progress, check it daily for more update)
How to Install Five Nights at Freddy’s Resource Pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!