Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Five nights at Freddys mod currently adds in 9 characters from the game into minecraft! The mod has some custom AI that allows the characters from FNAF to act completely still while you are looking at them. However once you turn away thats when they go to work! They will stalk you from over 50 blocks away and will only move once you are not looking at them. If you are behind a wall and looking at them they will still move towards you since you cannot directly see them. Along with that if you get to close or if you let them sneak up behind you they will GRAB you and begin causing your screen to have static and it slowly fades to darkness. Now if you are quick enough you can walk away from them and break free however if your too late and your screen fully fades to darkness you will get a jumpscare and your character will die! IF you manage to escape the static slowly fades away but if you get jump scared right after escaping there will most likely be no way to survive!
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge