Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 25, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
The greatly anticipated Superheroes Mod by FiskFille is finally unleashed! Now you and your friends can begin your journey to suit up into one of the 30 introduced superheroes, from both the Marvel and DC multiverses: It is your time to Fly, Speed and Fight your way to glory without a tragic backstory!
Disclaimer: FiskFille is not responsible for any repercussions for using superpowers, including the following: Bruising, bleeding, broken bones, torn muscles, internal bleeding, rupturing of the spleen, asphyxiation, hypothermia, fever, hyper exhaustion, exposure to cosmic rays, exposure to vita-rays, exposure to gamma rays, exposure to King Ray Ray rays, time-travel, missing limbs, extra limbs, concussion, burnt flesh, childhood trauma, lack of parents, shrinkages in sensitive places, awesomeness and CTDs.
- 30 amazing hero and villain suits to craft upon launch, including Captain America, Iron Man, The Flash, Batman and many, many more!
- Iconic suit abilities and weapons, such as Batman’s Batarangs, Ant-Man’s size-shifting and Iron Man’s Repulsor Tech!
- 3D-modeled weapons and equipment related to characters, such as the Cosmic Treadmill for The Flash and Captain America’s Vibranium Shield.
- Craftable Display Stands for your suits, which also allow for instant changing.
- Secret additional features can be found with certain heroes, including The Flash and Ant-Man.
To begin, you’ll need to find Tutridium Ore, which generates naturally in the world, in a similar manner to diamonds. You can also find Vibranium Ore, which can be used for other components.
You can then craft the Suit Fabricator block, in which such suits are created. Instead of placing standard materials in a grid-based pattern, you exchange Tutridium Gems in return for Material Points, which then are cashed into creating a piece of a suit.
Normal resources in the game are worth 1 point each, while Tutridium Gemstones are worth 512.
Suit Accessories, such as Guns, Swords and Gadgets, all use the vanilla crafting system as normal, which can be found on the wiki, or with side-mods such as Not Enough Items.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge