Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 29, 2016
- Newest File: GiacomosFishingNet1.10.2-1.4.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fishing Net Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8 adds the new item fishing net that can be thrown at enemies (and friends), can be placed in the water to catch fish and more.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fishing Net Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Zacomat, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.