Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 10, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fireplace Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4 allows us to manufacture fireplaces, grills and ground fires, using various building materials.All these elements emit particles of smoke when the fire is alight.
Although as we said at the beginning this is not just a cosmetic issue, as for example in the grills we can cook up to four elements simultaneously, which does not allow us a regular oven in Minecraft.
- Fireplace Block: that can be lit by right clicking with flint and steel or extinguished by punching.
- Stove Block: A different style of fireplace block.
- Chimney Block: that creates smoke puffs (as long as it starts right above the fireplace and continues upwards undisturbed or gets powered by redstone).
- Firepit Block: good for contained campfires.
- Fire Ring Block: A tiny, round, variant of the firepit.
- Grill Block: You can grill food items on it. Different tiers accompany different materials. A Tier 6 grill is much faster than a Tier 1 grill.
- 17 Materials: Stone, Brick(Item), Cobblestone, Iron Ingot, Gold Ingot, Diamond, Emerald, Mossy Cobble, Obsidian, Stone Bricks, Mossy Stone Bricks, Cracked Stone Bricks, Netherrack, Lapis Lazuli, Endstone, NetherBricks, Sandstone.
- No Fire Spread: you can safely light it inside a wooden house.
- No terrain indexes are used: Vanilla textures (which will match your texture pack) are always used when possible.
How to install?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Grim3212 Core
- Download Fireplace Mod
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded file “Grim3212 Core” inside .minecraft / mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods
- Professional Barbecue in Minecraft!