Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 30, 2017
- Newest File: Finder Compass
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Finder Compass Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.8,1.7.10 gives a little more ability to your standard compass. It adds extra needles to help you find strongholds, diamonds, mob spawners or any other ores. There are 3 modes to set the compass: Adventuring, Shiny Stones, and Working Man’s Mineables; each able to find different things.
Go to (Quick links)
You can change the settings whenever you want by clicking anywhere with the compass. Adventuring mode will help find strongholds and emeralds; Shiny stones mode will find diamonds and redstone; and the working man’s mineables will find things like iron, coal, and gold. Then whenever you’re near the items in question just take a look at your compass and it will start to point where you need to go. The compass will color code the needles to which item they’re pointing to to make it easier to decipher what you’re looking for.
It’s incredibly useful to cut down on the amount of time it takes finding useful things like iron, coal and especially diamonds. Now you won’t need to specifically vein a mine looking for those precious resources.
You won’t need to craft anything special either. This works with the standard compass.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Finder Compass Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by AtomicStryker , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.