Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Fidget Spinners 1.0.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
This mod involves fidget spinners. There are 8 (eight) variants, and I plan to add more, and in more types, like Pickaxes and Shovels. This only works for 1.7.10, but I might update later if there’s enough demand. They do insane amounts of damage, depending on the types of frames and bearings, of which there are 4 (four) and 2 (two) types, respectively. Have fun!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fidget Spinners Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by mcdermer, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.