Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 1, 2019
- Newest File: FastWorkbench-1.14.4-2.1.4.jar Télécharger
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
FastWorkbench is a Mod for Minecraft created on Feb 22, 2018 by Shadows_Of_Fire, the mod was and the last updated on Oct 22, 2019 for Minecraft 1.14.4 version, so far is a total of 17,000,944 downloads.
FastWorkbench Mod implements a variety of functions to reduce lag and network traffic created by the vanilla Crafting Table.
Thanks to it you can easily forget about waiting, quickly use recipes and even activate the automatic filling of resources. So, it becomes not only convenient to play, but also quite interesting. By the way, despite all the description, the modification does not disturb the balance, but to the contrary improves it sometimes. Therefore, you should not doubt the utility of the mod and should actively use it.
The mod does a couple things relating to the vanilla workbench so that it runs faster and causes less network traffic.
Specifically, this mod put last used recipe in the cache memory and firstly checks this recipe before scanning whole base of recipes. This makes shift click crafting operate much faster than before. It also lowers network traffic by sending a packet only when needed instead of whenever a slot in changed in the crafting grid.
The mod has a third function, which disables the recipe books that are part of the players, setting them to versions that do not do anything. This further reduces network traffic that was being wasted on a feature people did not even use.
However, these changes only apply in a vanilla workbench. Mod crafting stations should be caching recipes for performance reasons on their own, and this will not fix issues in the 2×2 player crafting inventory.
The no-op version of the recipe book invalidates the recipe unlocked trigger for advancements.
For now supported mods: Actually Additions (Crafting Table on a Stick); Slab Machines (Slab Workbench); Cyclic (Extended Player 3×3 Grid, Workbench); Simple Storage Network (All Crafters); Tinkers’ Construct Mod 1.12.2 (Crafting Station)
No videos available
How to install FastWorkbench Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install FastWorkbench Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download FastWorkbench Mod
This is made by Shadows_of_Fire, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.