Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: FastLeafDecay-v12.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
FastLeafDecay Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a simple Minecraft mod that speeds up leaf decay after you cut down the wood in a tree. By default it will only take about five seconds before all leaves are gone.
Only servers need to have this mod, so if you’re playing on a server that has it installed you will not need to install it on the client.
This mod will speed up leaf removal of trees from the following mods, in addition to the default Minecraft trees:
- None tested yet, will probably work with most mods.
Known (compatibility) issues
This mod is not compatible with RandomThings, as they both modify the leaves block.
Feel free to add this mod to your pack. No permission required! I would appreciate a line in the comments though.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FastLeafDecay Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Olafskii, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.