- New simplified method patching system with better mod compatibility. Only Farseek needs a coremod now; dependent mods only need a config file.
- Fixed crashes with mods having @Optional dependencies (such as WAILA or TheOneProbe) when these dependencies are missing.
- Fixed a server crash with Water Strainer.
- Added mcmod.info metadata generation for this and dependent mods.
- Not backwards-compatible with Farseek 1.x.
Built using Forge 126.96.36.1991 and MCP mappings stable_26.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Farseek Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by delvr, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.