Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 2, 2017
- Newest File: FarmingForBlockheads_1.10.2-1.0.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
This mod adds a Seed Market to Minecraft, similar to the Market from Pam’s Harvestcraft, but with a search bar and a scrolling grid. It is compatible with all of Pam’s Seeds and Saplings and can be configured further to add new trades. There are plans for more things in this mod – think Cooking for Blockheads, but related to Farming.
While it supports Pam’s Harvestcraft, it does not require it in order to run. The plan is to support other farming mods as they come up.
- Market block that sells seeds and saplings
- Market block can be configured to alter its trades further
- Compatible with Pam’s Harvestcraft
- Compatible with Just Enough Items (market trades will show up)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Farming for Blockheads Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by BlayTheNinth, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.