Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 25, 2017
- Newest File: FannyPack-0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Basically, it’s just the Traveller’s Belt from Tinkers’, but it’s for 1.10.2. It switches between 3 hotbars, instead of 2, though, because 2 was never enough for me.
Craft and equip the Fanny Pack to your belt slot, and you can now press the hotkey (backslash by default) to swap your 9 hotbar slots with another hotbar. You can keep your blocks on one, tools on another, and bags of holding on yet a third hotbar!
I only spent a few hours on this mod, my first Java project in a few years. From my limited testing, it works well enough, but expect bugs.
I might make the fanny pack upgradable with additional hotbars (starting from 2) instead of just always 3.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FannyPack Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by notanimposter67823, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.