Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 13, 2017
- Newest File: exu2cer-1.10.2-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds ritual that was used to get cursed earth in original Extra Utilities mod and that was removed in Extra Utilities 2.
- Place enchantment table on a grass or dirt block with a clear view of the sky
- Surround enchantment table with 8 redstone
- Make sure there is some dirt around it (21 blocks is enough)
- Wait for midnight
- Make sure altar is in light level of 9 or below
- Kill mob near altar
Right-clicking enchantment table while sneaking will tell you what is missing.
Requires Extra Utilities 2 mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ExU2 – Cursed Earth Ritual Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by LethalRes, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.