Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 27, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Extreme Reactors Mod is a port of the 1.7.10 mod Big Reactors, by Erogenous Beef. You can build multiblock machines to produce power, be that Redstone Flux or Tesla. Giants Reactors to harness the power of the atom or mighty Turbines to turn steam into energy?Why not both?
- All the multiblock parts come in tiers. Right now only the Legacy Tier is enabled and it mimic the behavior of the 1.7.10 blocks
- You will find two new ores in some remote dimensions… Collect their drop, they will come handy later one
- the Cyanite Reprocessor is gone: it will be replaced by a multiblock machine in future version. We put in a temporary recipe to convert 9 Cyanite ingots into 1 Blutonium ingot
- added support for the Tesla power API on MC 1.10.2. You need to build your reactor or turbine use the Tesla power tap instead of the RF one (no, you can’t use both on the same machine)
- all the “devices” (controllers, ports, etc) can be placed on any face of the reactors. The fuel assemblies (control rod + fuel rods) can be placed in any direction (up-down, south-north, east-west), but only in one direction per-reactor (you can’t have crisscrossing rods)
- the fuel rods now render the waste too if present (cynite if you use yellorium as fuel for example) with a litte and hopefully nice animation. So use glass in your reactor.
- added support for Modularity fluids to replaces the ones from Thermal Expansion (please keep in mind that Modularity is still being worked on the the fluids may not yet be available in the public release) and a bunch of metals from TiC to be used in the Turbine
- Extreme Reactor require ZeroCore to work. Please add it to your mod folder.
- Optionally, you should add the last version of the Tesla power API to your mod folder to use Tesla as your power system [MC 1.10.2 only].
No videos available
How to install Extreme Reactors Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Extreme Reactors Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Extreme Reactors Mod
This mod is made by ZeroNoRyouki, ABookFreak, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.