Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 31, 2016
- Newest File: ExtraMobs Mod v1.01 "The Creepy Crawly Update!"
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The ExtraMobs mod adds unique new mobs into the game. Each mob has a certain spawning point, or biome they spawn in. There are currently 5 new mobs, and 1 new boss. All current mobs are hostile.
- Fire Spawn- 35 health, spawns in the nether
- Black Widow Spider- 30 health, spawns in the nether
- Bull- 25 health, spawns in the plains biome
- Black Knight- 150 health, spawns in the nether
- White Knight- 170 health, spawns in snowy biomes
- Dragon Knight- 450 health, spawns (very rarely) in the nether
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ExtraMobs Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by TheRandomMidget, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.