Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 14, 2016
- Newest File: extraThings-0.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Extra Things Mod 1.9 add only Soujouner’s Sash and Globetrotter’s Sash you might know from botania.
These items if in your inventory increase your speed, act as jump boost and provide up-hill step assist (you don’t have to jump to climb blocks).
This mod also add chunk boundary view from NEI (activated with F9)
Only compatible with minecraft 1.9.0 with minecraftforge 1.9-22.214.171.1247 and higher.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Extra Things Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Nimoela, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.