Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 13, 2016
- Newest File: WAILA Golems 4.01
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Extra Golems WAILA Addon Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is an add-on to Extra Golems. It does not add any new golems, but as requested by Zygus42 it provides in-game information about each golem. It does this by interfacing with WAILA.
V1.x and V2.x releases provide full support for all Extra Golems addons of that version! The addons do not have to be installed for the basics of this mod to function correctly.
Config Settings (through Walia.cfg):
- Toggle whether attack power should be displayed.
- Toggle whether special abilities should be displayed.
- Toggle whether “Knockback Resistance” can be displayed.
- Toggle whether “Fireproof” can be displayed.
- Toggle whether “Right click to change texture” can be displayed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Extra Golems WAILA Addon Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sky_01, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.