Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 28, 2016
- Newest File: Experience Rings v1.2.0 (1.9.4 | 1.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Experience Rings Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds three (3) rings to the game. Each of these rings allow you to pick up experience instantly in the nearby area.
These rings are:
- Lesser Ring O’ Experience – Small Radius (Found in Dungeon Chests, Only Craftable by Default in 1.9)
- Ring O’ Experience – Moderate Radius
- Greater Ring O’ Experience – Large Radius
This mod also adds a “Ring Holding Station” which allows the ring to collect Experience while not being in the players inventory. The ring can then be taken out and used on the player to give the player that experience.
The mod is almost completely configurable with the exception of the radii. Items and crafting recipes can be enabled or disabled at will.
(Requires: Baubles Mod)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Experience Rings Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MrComputerGhost, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.