Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 17, 2016
- Newest File: 1.0.1 for 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
What does this mod do?
ExpandedBonemeal Mod gives bone meal the following new abilities:
- Growing chorus flowers, cactus, sugar canes, nether wart, and vines
- Generating melons and pumpkins from their mature stems
- Duplicating lily pads and flowers as items (like sunflowers in vanilla)
- Generating dead bushes on sand and hardened clay
- Turning cobblestone and stone bricks into their mossy variants
How do I use this mod?
You need Minecraft Forge installed first. Once that’s done, just drop expandedbonemeal-version.jar in your Minecraft instance’s mods/ directory. Optionally, you can configure it to taste (see below).
What settings does this mod have?
Each new ability added by this mod can be individually disabled.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ExpandedBonemeal Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by josephcsible, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.