Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: ExSartagine-1.11-0.0.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Make a Frying Pan, put it on your Furnace, and enjoy cooking your dinner while your ore is smelting !
The Frying Pan cooks faster then a furnace, gives more experience overall due to efficient cooking , and it even looks good !
What advantages it brings:
- No need for coal
- Cooks faster than a regular furnace
- Looks better then two furnaces on top of each other
- Average higher experience yield then a regular furnace
- Can only be placed on a furnace
Disadvantages it has:
- Needs to be mined with a pickaxe
- Can only cook food
- Can only be placed on top of a furnace
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ex Sartagine Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by senpaisubaraki, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Visit the official Wiki for more info or the images for a crafting recipe and a quick peek at the interface.