Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: Ewy's Workshop-1.1.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ewy’s Workshop Mod 1.7.10 allows you to have a central modular workbench for all your crafting and smelting. The workbench can be configured exactly how you like it to be. Either you wanna have 4 crafting grids in one table to work on complex recipes or run 4 furnaces in the space of one block powered by one internal fuel source. Or maybe you wanna mix em up like this:
Then this is the mod for you!
As a mod author it is sad to see a mod die. Especially the mods you love playing with. The original mod have’t got any updates since Sep 10, 2014 and lacked full compatibility with 1.7.10 with semi outdated code. I have now updated the mod to fully support 1.7.10 and overhauled a big chunk of the code up to my standards. I also added Waila support and better NEI integration. Some values from the original mod has been tweaked. Those values are also now configurable in the mods config file generated on launch. RF support is also on its way to the mod and expect new upgrades. This is not meant to disrespect the original author Vswe but instead as a tribute to his awesome work.
The mod comes with various upgrades to help you with various task and improve the overall block after your needs. Here are some of the upgrades available right now:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ewy’s Workshop Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EwyBoy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.