Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 19, 2016
- Newest File: EverythingExplodes-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Everything Explodes Mod 1.10.2 does exactly what it sounds like it does; it makes everything explode. There are currently four explosion modes: Better Than Auto-Jump, Kamikaze, The Hand Grenade, and Insanity. You can switch explosion modes with the Cycle Explosion Modes keybind, on X by default. Press while sneaking to cycle backwards.
Note: This mod causes mass destruction. Don’t use this mod in a world you don’t want to utterly destroy.
How to install Everything Explodes Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Everything Explodes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ChaosTheDude, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.