Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 9, 2016
- Newest File: Eternal Caves 1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Eternal Caves Mod 1.9 adds a brand spankin new cave dimension, the Eternal Caves Dimension. Giant caverns, an underground ocean, and hordes of mobs make the Caves a fun place to explore. Iron, redstone, and diamond can be found sprinkled around the caverns. You better bring some torches though, as the only natural lightsource is the occasional patch of glowing redstone. The portal to the Eternal Caves is made of dirt, and the igniter, a “Slightly Bigger Stick,” is crafted by placing a stick on another stick in a crafting grid. Just remember, while it may be easy to get to the Eternal Caves, it is very dangerous, so it is recommended that you at least have a set of iron armor and an iron sword before entering.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Eternal Caves Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by FrostyMac, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.