Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 5, 2019
- Newest File: environmentaltech-1.12.2-188.8.131.52.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Environmental Tech Mod is a mod containing a vast selection of Multiblock machines. Currently this mod is not available for Minecraft 1.14.4, You can find and download the best mods for minecraft 1.14.4 here.
This mod is still in the very early stages and has a lot more to come. This is geared towards mid to late-game. Every multiblock has multiple tiers that have added features. There are 16 multiblock configurations not including modifiers.
Some of the multiblocks support Modifiers. Modifiers are upgrades that alter the machine’s properties.
- Multiblock Void Miners. (Upgradable) They mine resources from the void but cost a lot of RF to run.
- Multiblock Solar Panels. (Upgradable) They produce RF from sunlight
- Multiblock Lightning Rods. They produce RF from Lightning strikes.
- Modifiers (Upgrades). Currently three modifiers implemented so far. More to come.
How to get started?
Craft one of these:
Left click a controller with this block to list all of the required blocks and information about the multiblock.
Holding right click on the controller with this tool will automatically assemble the multiblock if you have the correct blocks in your inventory. This will also instantly build the Multiblock in creative mode.
Items not ejecting into another mods inventories?
This is not a problem with this mod. It is because the other mod has not been updated to the new Forge Capability System for item handling. Please do not contact me about this unless you know for a fact that the other mod has been updated to the new Capability System.
Forge, and ValkyrieLib
How to install Environmental Tech Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Environmental Tech Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Environmental Tech Mod
This is made by ValkyrieofNight, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.