Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 27, 2017
- Newest File: environmentaltech-1.12.X-2.0.4a.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Environmental Tech Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 is a mod containing a vast selection of Multiblock machines. This mod is still in the very early stages and has a lot more to come. This is geared towards mid to late-game. Every multiblock has multiple tiers that have added features. There are 16 multiblock configurations not including modifiers.
Some of the multiblocks support Modifiers. Modifiers are upgrades that alter the machine’s properties.
- Multiblock Void Miners. (Upgradable) They mine resources from the void but cost a lot of RF to run.
- Multiblock Solar Panels. (Upgradable) They produce RF from sunlight
- Multiblock Lightning Rods. They produce RF from Lightning strikes.
- Modifiers (Upgrades). Currently three modifiers implemented so far. More to come.
How to get started?
Craft one of these:
Left click a controller with this block to list all of the required blocks and information about the multiblock.
Holding right click on the controller with this tool will automatically assemble the multiblock if you have the correct blocks in your inventory. This will also instantly build the Multiblock in creative mode.
Items not ejecting into another mods inventories?
This is not a problem with this mod. It is because the other mod has not been updated to the new Forge Capability System for item handling. Please do not contact me about this unless you know for a fact that the other mod has been updated to the new Capability System.
Forge, and ValkyrieLib
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Environmental Tech Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ValkyrieofNight, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.