Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 3, 2016
- Newest File: EnviroMine-1.3.124.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
EnviroMine Mod 1.7.10 is all about environmental realism whether it be physics, body temperature, thirst, clean air or even keeping a sane mind in Mincraft’s labyrinth of dark caves, it will test your survival skills and endurance.
To setting, simply take an object in your hand and move it downward towards any other object capable of holding up that object. You have now done the action “set”
- Temperature: Snow biomes pose a serious threat to your health if you are not properly prepared to traverse the tundra. Deserts aren’t so bad as long as you have a constant supply of clean water and don&amp;#39;t wear iron armor in the heat of the sun. Low temperatures result in frostbite where high temperatures cause rapid dehydration and, in extreme cases, spontaneous combustion!
- Hydration: Keep hydrated by carrying those once useless water bottles around with you or drink from a water source with an open hand but be careful where you drink from. Water quality can be bad in some areas and have dangerous side effects. Distil in a furnace or heat a cauldron from below to clean your water if no clean water is available.
- Air Quality: It’s never good for your health to spend long periods of time underground with no clean source of air. Torches don’t do much to your air quality but lava and fires will. Keep an ventilation shaft or a supply of leaves handy to prevent suffocation
- Sanity: Low sanity can result in hearing things that aren’t there (and no-one else can hear) as well as vison impairment in severe cases. Stay in the light, avoid zombies, try not to be hit by endermen and have a garden of flowers on hand to fix your sanity
- Physics: Make sure your buildings are structurally stable and mines won’t collapse under your feet. Scaffolding may help in the construction of your buildings but that is completely up to you
- New Recipes: Add snowballs to clean water to get cold water. Saddles are now craftable by making a pants shape with leather in the top 2 rows and iron in the bottom. Put salt/dirty/cold water bottles in a furnace to distil them into clean water
- Food Spoiling
- 99% Customisable
- Much more…
Go to (Quick links)
Warm camp site in the tundra
Sweating it out in a desert
Insanity awaits in the darkness
Scaffolding for the house
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EnviroMine Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.