Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 31, 2016
- Newest File: EnhancedVisuals v1.0.7 mc1.9-1.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Enhanced Visuals Mod will definitely make Minecraft look better when certain events occur, such as being under a potion’s effects, or looking at an Enderman.
Minecraft has gotten quite tasteless when it came to the visual aspect of the game. Whenever you get hit my a mob, all that happens is you getting knocked back and losing some health. This doesn’t really add atmosphere to the game at all. On top of that, Endermen are supposed to resemble Slender Man, correct? Then how come, whenever you look at them, your screen never turns to static?
That’s where this mod comes in to fix all of those problems. The Enhanced Visuals Mod is a mod that aims to add several visual effects based on what is happening to your player, essentially adding to the atmosphere of the game. For example, when you are at a really low health, your screen will pulse red everywhere, signalling that you are about to get slain. Another example would be when you are under a potion’s effects, such as poison. When you get struck by a poison potion, your screen will pulse a swampy green.
Blood Splatter on enemy contact and when you attack mobs/players/animals with weapons:
Sand and Snow Splats
Potion Splashing(OMG SO PRETTY)
Low health overlay:
Burn overlay when in lava (in survival, works best with diamond armor):
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Enhanced Visuals Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Sonicjumper, CreativeMD, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.